Every now and then, I like to back up my iPhone and transfer all my photos onto the cloud. Gives me peace of mind, and keeps the clutter to a minimum.
Here’s what I found from my latest phone-declutter sesh…
1) Sometimes when you’re stuck in traffic, you take a screenshot of Waze so you can remember it later.
2) Hungry? No need to search for Italian, Mexican, Thai…just look for a “nice dinner.”
3) I like reminders to keep my anxiety at bay.
4) Baby carrots sure can act like adults. #ew
5) Santa Kitty is not excited to keep my feet warm.
6) My dad is the most adorable dad to ever dad.
7) Be right back, gotta go see a girl about a cookie.
8) That moment when you step on a scale after a few weeks of eating cookies.
9) My dream man is dreamy and purply pink.
10) I appreciate when things are accurately labeled.
11) Sometimes a girl’s just gotta dance. To ska tunes. In Jamaica.
12) Blue-nicorns are mystical creatures and they like sales. Savings are that-a-way!
13) I have really good hair days.
14) Under my sassy exterior, I really only want one thing.